2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hoppy Birthday


Afternoon all! 
We've got two new lovely 2 Cute DT members and BOY are they good!
So I'm trying to up my game a bit with colouring and trying some new techniques,
ok what I mean is that I'm not just block colouring which is what I normally do lol

So using a helpful chart a friend sent me, I've coloured in Birthday Froggie, 

Promarker colours used:
Frog - Lime Green, Lime Zest and Soft Lime
Cupcake Heart - Maroon, Fuchsia Pink and Pink Carnation
Cupcake Frosting - Antique Pink, Salmon Pink and Cocktail Pink
Cupcake Base - Ginger, Saffron and Oatmeal
Flame - Sunflower, Tulip and Buttercup
Outline - Twilight Sky and April Shower (Autumn and Spring ltd edition sets)

This whole mixing colours and stuff means my list is a LOT longer than usual lol

Anyway, have great week everyone
Kt x



3 comments:

  1. very cute and i think your coloring turned out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the froggy. Great coloring there, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the bright colours and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete