2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Halloween...almost

I know Halloween isn't for another month, but I have to get an early start in order to send my cards across the pond to my family and friends. :)

What better way to celebrate Halloween then with this cuttie Batty Bat?!



Have I mentioned how much I love coloring these images? If not...I love coloring Heidi's images. They are so cute and I get to do all sorts of blending. Unfortunately this little batty suffered from my C-3 Copic running out just as I was shading. :-( Ah well, still really like how both came out. And the card is ├╝ber cute too.

Well, Happy early Halloween. Hope you are also getting ready for the best holiday ever!
post signature



Images used:
Batty Bat -- 2 Cute Ink
"Halloween" -- Create with TLC

Markers used:
Bat: C-3, C-5, C-7
Pumpkin: YR02, YR07, YR20
Halloween: YR02, Y00, Y06, Y17

Papers:
Memory Box Co: Nightfall

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your Copic coloring even though it was running out. :-)

    ReplyDelete