2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween is a real treat..

The title says it all, "Halloween is a real treat" and boy do I agree! The last couple of weeks we have certainly been showing off some amazing images Heidi has drawn in celebration of the best holiday ever, imho. :)


This great image is one of the images from this last week's newest releases. It is called Vampire Owl and totally one of my favs. :) He is colored with Copics and die cut using Sizzix framelits in circles and ovals.

With all the Halloween images I hope you are as inspired as I am! I've been busy making my cards to cross the pond here in a couple of weeks so that my family actually receives them for Halloween.

Just a reminder, you can still get the cutie Night Owl and enter into our 2nd New Release Challenge!

2 comments: