2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Fox!

Hi all,

Nicole stopping by here today with a card using the adorable Fall Fox! This little guy is adorable and so much fun. He looks so happy I feel you could use him for lots of occasions, celebrations especially. To me it looks as if he is saying 'yipee!!'.

I coloured him quite simply and used papers in shades of brown and greens. I die cut the fox from a circle and mounted this on a star die cut. I wrapped some twine around the card for some texture. I then scattered some star die cuts over the card. I stamped my sentiment and mounted that onto a star also. A sprinkle of sequins finished the card off nicely.

 I mounted the fox & star panel on some foam pads to add some more dimension to the card. But I wanted to keep it fairly flat for postage at the same time so I didn't go too wild with the dimension.
I hope you enjoyed this cute fox as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by today,

Happy Crafting,

Nicole

2 comments: