2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Pumpkin Raking Leaves

Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned last week, the Halloween Cardmaking season is now in full swing at my house.  Seriously, the 2 Cute Ink Halloween and Fall digi stamps are amazingly fun to work with!  With cute Halloween/Fall spiders and pumpkins and bats and cats, these digi stamps will make your cards pop! 

For today's card, I used the Pumpkin/Leaves digi stamp....and loved how this one turned out in glitter (especially the leaves).  I popped the pumpkin up with a wobble sticker.  So my pumpkin is an "action" raker.  Instructions for using glitter with a digi stamp can be found here.



Here's my pumpkin "wobbling."


Supplies Used
  • Pumpkin Leaves Digi Stamp
  • Glitter
    • Copper, Java Bean, Classic Taupe, Regal Red (Glitter Ritz)
  • Cardstock - Halloween paper pack purchased on clearance at Hobby Lobby
  • Action Wobble

No comments:

Post a Comment