2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Reindeer and the Christmas tree lights

Hi everyone,

It's Timi here and I have a very cute card made for you featuring this sweet Reindeer Lights digi stamp. He is just so cute with the tangled lights on his antlers.


After printing the image on heavy weight sketch paper I coloured him in with Promarkers. I die cut the image with a circle die to add on the card.
I die cut some snowflakes from shiny cardstock and layered them betweeen the image and the patterned background paper.
I cut out a label from the same paper collection and stamped the sentiment on it. I added this to the layers of snowflakes.
To add some sparkle to my card and applied some Distress Glitter to image, like the reindeer was standing on the snow.

I hope you like this cute card,

Timi

1 comment: