2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Sweet Reindeer Lights

Hi Everyone,

Welcome and Happy Monday! I'm so glad you joined us today.  2 Cute Ink's Little Reindeer make a sweet collection - clearly Reindeer Lights is perfect for the holiday season.


Today's card is a shaped card using a free label file (Maggie's Label 3) from Magnamity.  I took the "label" file and sized it to to be 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".  I welded it to a rectangle for the card base.  I resized the label for each layer, then added a strip across the front (accented with a border punch).  The reindeer is colored with Copic Markers - with Stickles added for the Christmas lights, his nose, and accent dots in corners.  He is popped up alongside a big holiday wish created with just a word processor.


  
This card brought a little serendipity - I did not intend for the card shape to resemble a Christmas ornament.  When I was finished, however....there it was!  So I added a piece of rumpled ribbon to the top to finish off the ornament.

Have a fabulous crafty week, and I will see you next Monday.

1 comment: